Pages

Friday, November 26

I don't expect too much from you

You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
and I know you stole my heart...


Hey MONS, how's all your day today? Yea,I know that was good =) Today,went for Pappa Rich to had a pre-birthday celebration for my sis x) Actually that's my Aunt's great idea,cause my cousin was having her SPM right now,so she didn't have any time to hanging out with us :) I know I will facing the same problem as she did,no doubt. I'm totally excited about my neighbour's son's wedding dinner,although I realize that's not my fab wedding,lol. But I still have to choose the most stunning outfit for that big day!


Why I'll always be the initiative role in the story? It doesn't make sense! I'm just sicked and bored on her attitude and her personality! She's just a retarded person that I had met before :( I don't like people being meant to me,its rude to anyone like this,you don't need to act like that way~ I'm sorry that I says something that offends you.


Actually,I'm the most dumb person!


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...