Pages

Thursday, November 11

Without the SHADOWS~

I would have LOVE you more


Hey Fabs=] Back to Blogging now x) Everyone knows I LOVE blogging! Its my passion,what I desired for. I don't know whether that I'm going to Elize's birthday party or not,because they didn't go,I'll be boring there! So I need to find my companion to attend...My ex-school best friend-Hui Ling,invites me to go over to her birthday party next week,I'm considering that would I attend,maybe not=] 3 more days left,how fast! I can't wait for the last day...Where the memories ended.

I'm so sad that I'm leaving my friends for the stupid holiday! I rather that we don't have any holidays,I really hope so! So there's another 1 month for us to stay together!


I'm starving now..Oooppssie!



因为爱,所以爱
珍惜在一起的愉快


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...