Pages

Saturday, November 6

I saved all my love for you

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.



Hey Fabs=]Today had been a exhausted day for everyone,because all of us woke up so early in the morning.My relatives and I had our breakfast together and after that we reached the destination-Shah Alam,Nirvana.Later,the chanting ceremony begins,it was depressed when you thought about the past=[But we still gonna to get through it to have a better day,life...Everyone was so starving,so they had prepared some food for us and they started to eat~We had some entertainment event that was really make us laughs!I really love my family,no matter what happens...



‘莫笑我先去,他日你也来’
我们对你的怀念,永远永远也不会忘记。
希望你在天国过得幸福,快乐。。。



Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...