Pages

Thursday, November 11

I just need somebody to love

I miss you so much,but you don't know...

Hey Fabs x)Xuen Xuen is here! 2 more days left...How fast!I had my nap just now....lol.Back to the topic,tomorrow is Elize's birthday party! Can wait to attend~Both of us-me and xy will be there,but I don't hope that it was boring there,I hope that it was FABULOUS!Had bought a fabulous present for her,I hope that she will like it...have to post a birthday post for her tomorrow=]


Its true,its only left about 2 days for us...I can't believe that we are going to ended her,maybe its not probably right...but we still can meet after the holidays! Its doesn't meant that our journey gonna ends,its another journey begins x)


Talking about the holidays....emm,its quite boring,maybe not! It has a lot ways for you to spent your time on playing,facebooking,chatting,blogging,twittering,sleeping,shopping and etc :)I'm a CRAPPER,talking rubbish! This is exactly who I am!No doubt...


A lot of important festival that we gonna to celebrate soon=] Dong Zhi(translate into Chi),Christmas,New Year,My flirty bittersweet 15th fabulous birthday! and also the Chinese New Year...ang pau mari mari!!!


I don't deserved to owned this chance to love you,I don't expect too much from you,but I hope that you'll know,I never hesitate my love for you...




Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...