Pages

Wednesday, May 11

Always follow your heart but take your brain with you,

If you start to miss me, remember. I didn't walk away, you let me go.


Hey dolls :)) A day after the sportsday! They looked exhausted and muscle pain. But it's worth to do that for our class! Especially to KIMBERLYLAU, you are extremely AWESOME! I LOVE YOU LOADSSS :D Within your help, our class to get in to the FINAL, you are the CHAMPION :)) Next MONDAY, I'm waiting for it! I'm gonna bring snacks and drinks and maybe the camera! Tons of holidays next week :)) But we gonna have exams after it, put it on !

Today's my HISTORY teacher - Ms. LIM AE TENG's birthday! We sang birthday song to her and she seems really HAPPY with it! Enjoy your awesome birthday, have blast ! And one thing, you owe us MCDONALD!!! Just to remind you ;)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS.LIM :)








Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...