Pages

Wednesday, May 4

With a smile like yours, how can I not smile back.

SMILE, like you mean it.





Hey dolls :)) I started to think that they don't care about me any more, maybe I think too much on it ;) I do admit that I'm the SILLY ones :D Dana was always dreaming about her very own FAIRYTALE WEDDING, she missed the #royalwedding loads! Yea, I know that she love it much :D 


Do you guys love my pics? And please, do LIKE it. Listened to J.LOPEZ- I'M INTO IT, quite nice. I LOVE HER, she's truly a BEAUTIFUL woman. I'm hwaiting for the SPORTS DAY, they don't allowed us to bring our mobile phone. Personally, I don't think that the good student would not bring, LOL ;)
And also TEACHERS'S DAY, we gonna throw a PARTY for the teachers, it could be really FUN. Besides then, I WANT THE HOLIDAYS. SHANIATWAIN was really awesome.



after a hurricane comes a RAINBOW.



I have to say sorry to my beloved friends, cause I always let them feel disappointed towards me, I'm really sorry.




Luv, 
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...