Pages

Monday, May 30

The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.

you'll be the answer when someone asks me what I'm thinking about.



Hey dolls ; it's MONDAY. Feel like wanna back to school ASAP ! Don't want to stay at home for 2 weeks :( I'm willing to back to school study and meet my beloved friends, that's what I wishing for now ;D When I'm in school , I wish that I'm in home. When I have nothing to do at home, I wish that I'm in school, that's weird for me :p


I'm gonna change my number again. I mean for the second/ third time! KIM KARDASHIAN is officially engaged with KRIS HUMPHRIES :)) The 30 years old said " I finally found my missing puzzle piece, I'm complete "! Congrats to the kardashians :D



enjoy your holiday ;





Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...