Pages

Monday, May 2

And each day of my life, I will be faithful to you.




can you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, you won't know anything about it.




Hey dolls :)) Today's LABOUR DAY holiday. Did you enjoyed your holidays? Back to school tomorrow :D I was like " I want more holidays", I'm hwaiting for the 2nd sem holiday!! I'm glad that my phone finally can connect to the computer,credits to my beloved sister ;) I do have loads of pics to upload :)) Pay a visit to my grandparents house, they looked healthy and happy, LOL :) The press and  the media were reported stuffs after PRINCE WILLIAM & KATE married,what a BIG news! Is having steamboat tonight, have fun and enjoy. 


Mothers Day is drawing, so how you guys celebrate your mothers day? Kiss on her cheek and say "I LOVE YOU, MAMA", and sure she will be very happy.



CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART BEAT SLOW, I CAN'T LET YOU GO.




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...