Pages

Friday, May 27

You're one of those people that I need in my life,

for once, I just want to forget all the memories I ever made to you.


Hey dolls ; Finally I'm here! Have been trying for few days to sign in to blogger, but it doesn't works! I really miss my BLOGGIE and my awesome-followers :)) Don't know why this damn blogger can't let me sign it ;(( Guess what?! HOLIDAY starts on tomorrow!!! It means that the PARTY starts now! Is just as holidays, I thought of BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS! There's nothing else. 2 weeks of holidays, how can I spent it wisely? Gonna attend one of my friend's birthday party, and I need to back to school on SUNDAY? Duh! No doubt, it's the first time that I back to school on sunday ;(


friendship? you know what, it's sucks for me. I don't want to pursue someone, I want someone to pursue me. don't ever think that someone hurts you the most, cause you don't know you're the one who often hurts someone. It can be a good thing / bad thing to me, I just don't want to make it worst. As I can say, it's COMPLICATED to me.You don't take it serious and so am I! No one wants to care about this!



I don't want to dream about you anymore, I want reality.





Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...