Pages

Thursday, May 5

You must be something special for me to still care about you this much.

everything in life is temporary because everything changes.



Hey dolls, reached home after school :)) My sister is going to OLDTOWN with her friends, cravings for NASILEMAK!! I'm doing my GEO project in hurry, the teacher is kinda like mess up with us ;( Mum keep nagging at me cause I didn't help her to do the house work. Can believe that MR.LEO have the same piano teacher together, it was exaggerating. Did you guys watched the AMERICAN IDOL?
I'm in LOVE with LAUREN ALAINA ,she's awesome-ishh :D 




ELIZE.C looked for us today, yea, the both recess. I can tell the truth just because her bf was not around,
haha :D sorry that I said something that's wrong. I've changed my BLOG HEADER again, I'm a weirdo!
amelia hearted justin.






HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY FASHION IDOL,MY INSPIRATION -
KIMORA.LEE.SIMMONS
 QUEEN OF FABULOSITY :)




Luv,

A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...