Pages

Sunday, May 8

What we have is worth fighting for you know I believe we were meant to be,

the right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing, who actually knows it.


Hey dolls, and once again " HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY " to all the MUM, all of you are AWESOME ! We LOVE you ;)) Fetched grandparent's to have lunch together @KAMLUNTAI. The dishes are FABULICIOUS :D Recently, I just started not to ignore my TUMBLR again, the first that I do ' REBLOG '! In fact , I have loads of pics to upload and to share with you guys, I'm glad that those pics that I've uploaded to FACEBOOK made a great response from my friends, thank you so much for all your support. It proved that I had made a great effort in it!



I'm ought to be a copycat, but it wasn't you.
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, A GIRL REMEMBERED EVERYTHING.








Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...