Pages

Tuesday, May 31

Because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

you meet one person and your whole life changes forever.


4th day of holiday ;


Hey dolls ; end of the day - MAY. Tomorrow's JUNE :D Oh goshh, wasn't it too fast for me, yes it is ! My beloved HAPPY went for a cut few hours ago, i'm missing him loads :) His 5th birthday falls on 4th of june. I think I would make his favorite bread for him :D Father's Day is drawing nearer, it's time for me to do something. Maybe we gonna back to malacca to visit my uncle, it's about 5 months that we never meet with each other, been told that he had opened a restaurant there. I'm in love with JLOPEZ <3



i don't miss you, i miss what we had before ;




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...