Pages

Friday, May 6

Things ends but memories last forever,

wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything.



Hey dolls :) Nobody's home now, it's been 3 days I'm using the computer, seize the chances of using it :)) This SUNDAY is mothersday, gonna bring grandparents and mum to celebrate it ;D Thanks to LEANNCHIN for the KFC and geography tips, ILY! It's SAT tomorrow! PE classes on MONDAY, I don't want to run for 4-7 circles. I'm gonna exhausted and die soon ;( SPORTSDAY,is going to be fun for me, look and see what will happen.



Sorry to ELIZE.C that I stared at you, because your xxx, it's all his FAULT! Sincerely apologize to you :)





Have a happy weekend,
don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away.






Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...