Pages

Sunday, May 29

I wish I was cuddled in your arms right now,


I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.

2nd day of holiday ;


Hey dolls :) Had a great time with beloved darlings last night, it was a really awesome party I ever had :D Knew some awesome friends there, they are so nice to me and took I pictures with them! We sang karoake and played some retarded games ;)) I promised that next time we will hang out together again :) Didn't attend CHINESE ORCHESTRA last night, heard that it's a amazing perfomance.


After my kh replacement class, head to midvalley. Ate our lunch @kimgary :) There's a lots of  " APPLE FANS" was queing outside to brought back their dream IPAD 2 :D Saw everyone was holding an ipad, urghhh ! Iphone 4 in white colour, want it so badly. Conditons to have an iphone 4s : PMR strike 5As and above, teecheee ;p There's a big ship at the center of midvalley. For the propaganda of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 :))  It was huge. Gonna watch it on next sunday. The decorations was awesome!!!



don't fall for words, fall for actions ;


now playing ;
I won't let you go by RASCAL FLATTS.






Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...