Pages

Friday, May 20

Love me when I least deserve it because that's when I really need it,

All of the lies I've heard " I LOVE YOU " was my favorite .


520 ; TEACHER'SDAY :))


Hey dolls ; it's TEACHER'SDAY! :D What a awesome celebration! In the morning, all of us and so as the teachers gathered at the basketball court, the performances was great. But the weather was hot and it was  totally suckkss ;( I'm happy that took loads of pics with them, love ya loadsss! Those damn stupid prefect just confiscated my sister's phone! I was like ' WTF '!!! I just told that the prefects only searched for bag, just only her. This is really UNFAIR for her, what the hell! LMFAO.








you guys made my life;










Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...