Pages

Saturday, May 7

A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.

I LOVE YOU with all my HEART.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
MAMA, YOU'VE BEEN THE GREATEST MUM IN THE WORLD.


I still remember all my life,
you showed me all your love, sacrificed,caring, supports,
when I'm still a small kid,
you feed me when I was baby,
you taught me ABC when I don't know what it is,
you instructed me when I does mistakes,
you punished me when I have done something wrong,
you lead me to a very beautiful pathway,
All these things you done for me,
just because you're my mother.
what you made me feel like,
I'm just the luckiest kid in the world.
I'm blessed because I have you as my MUM.


Please forgive me for not making right,
and I really appreciate what you have done for me,
I'll always keep it in my heart,
forever & always.


I hope that this will make you smile,
and I hope that you will be happy and joy in your life,
because we're a team and we stay together as a family.
No one would never ever separate us.
I know that you will believe in all my dreams,
cause I owe it all to you.


You're a special woman,
keep it up and I know you will do more better,
as daughter,wife or a mother.
You are as water and sunshine,
helps me grow,prosper and reach great heights.
 there is hardly any other person in this world who would be willing to do all those things for you that a mother does.


Mum, I wish you a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 
by your daughter- amelia :)




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...