Pages

Tuesday, May 10

You're gonna have to be amazing to change the one you love,

I will never forget the day you swore you never leave then you did.



Hey dolls ! Guess what? It's KUENCHENG-SPORTS DAY :)) Location ; Cheras Stadium. I thought that it would be a fun day for me, but it doesn't! It's DIRTY.TORRIDITY. STARVE. I just saw ice cream and cold drinks :( Previously, we held it @BUKITJALIL, but I don't know why they moved to CHERAS! I dislike it! Next MONDAY, we still have to go there :( We're the victims! In the finals, JUNIOR ONE & JUNIOR TWO can choose either they want to watch the match or stay at home. Obviously, it's UNFAIR for us!


I accidentally brought back MR.LEO's mobile and his wallet. I'm so sorry :D Thanks for the accompany by ELIZE, XINYI & DANA :) I heart you loads. It's time for me to do the picture thingy!



i met you for a reason.




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...